20 Dec How To Make More Money In 2022 – The Top Seven Questions To Ask Yourself
Making more money, living a better and happier life are always the top wishes we secretly and sometimes openly have for ourselves at the beginning of every year, and 2022 will not be an exception. In addition to money, we wish ourselves and friends and neighbors alike good health, bountiful blessings, God’s grace, and happiness, but we know if we have more money, it means God has answered all our prayers. To strive to make the New Year better than the previous one, we write down New Year resolutions and pray that all our wishes come to pass. Sadly these resolutions are more often than not forgotten a few days into the New Year as life sweeps us along.
Some belief to achieve anything, you need to sit down and create plans and set goals and then set out to execute your projects, and all would be well. This is not a good idea. Rather than make plans and write down goals, ask yourself concrete questions first. So to position yourself to make more money in 2022, you need to be guided by questions, and here are the top seven to ask.
1. How much money do I want to make? A simple and almost trite question, but this is the first question you should ask yourself. It’s the roadmap to where you’re going. You must be clear about how much you want to make in 2022 before you do anything else. The more precise the figure, the more likely you’ll make it. Do not say I wish to make more money or a lot of money; instead, I want to make $50,000 or $1 million in 2022. When you do that, your mind will work and move forces to help you achieve your target. The human mind likes precision, so if you want to achieve the mark you’ve set, be clear about what the target is in terms of the exact figure. Also, be unrealistic by setting audacious targets. This is a mindset thing. If you’re earning $15,000, why gun for $20,000 when you can set sights on $150,000, which is 10X your current income?
2. Is what I’m currently doing putting more money in my pocket? Many people like to do things that make them famous or loved or wanted and hardly ask whether they put more money in their pocket. As you already know, time is one of the scarcest resources, and when it’s gone, it’s gone forever. So you have to use the limited time you have wisely. Anytime you’re asked or tempted to do anything, always ask yourself, is this thing going to put more money in my pocket? If the answer is no, don’t do it. If you do, you’re cheating yourself because you would have used that time to do something else that would have put more money in your pocket or swollen your bank account. Be selfish with your time, and as much as possible, don’t stretch yourself too thin by taking up so many projects and assignments that don’t put more money in your pocket.
3. What should I do to double or quadruple or 10X my income? Throughout 2022 think about how you could grow your income exponentially and not incrementally. If you’re earning, say $10,000, think of ways you could double it within a month or three months to $20,000 or even 10X it to $100,000. If you’re doing 9 – 5 jobs as an employee, think of how you could change careers to earn double or how you could you ask your current employer to double your pay. Can you tweak your strategies to double or triple your income if you’re self-employed? Day in and day out throughout 2022, always have pen and paper and look at the different permutations that could enable you double or quadruple or 10X your earnings.
4. What price am I willing to pay to achieve my target income? As the saying goes, “No Cross, No Crown.” Many people like to eat omelets, but they don’t want to break an egg. This is self-delusion. As the year unfolds, be ready and willing to pay any price, bear any burden, and do whatever it takes to make more money in 2022. Do you need to get that outstanding certification? Do you need to move to another state or even another country if your circumstances permit? Do you need to learn cryptocurrency, Forex trading, content marketing, internet business, or whatever new skills are required to enable you to double what you’re currently earning? If you’re not willing to pay any price to achieve your target, you’re limiting yourself.
5. Where can I get help to make more money in 2022? Many people have low self-confidence and find it hard to ask for help. Some people are lone wolves and prefer to suffer and toil all alone. Again this is a mindset thing. All you have to know is that there are people worldwide willing to help you if you could just raise your hand and ask and ask in the right way. Remember, you’re not begging. To beg is to belittle yourself and undervalue your worth. Also, remember, you’re not asking for a dole out. All you’re doing is genuinely asking how to move from here to there? You can even ask Google, YouTube, Facebook, and tens of other social media channels. You can join online groups. There are so many ways you can ask for help, so if you want to make more money in 2022, make asking for help an essential way of doing things in the New Year.
6. How many lives do I want to touch? Dr. Peter Diamandis, the co-founder of Singularity University and the author of two best-selling books, Bold and Abundance, once said, if you want to be a billionaire, impact one billion lives. If you’re going to make more money in 2022, you must be willing to touch more lives. What can you do? Before becoming president, you can become a community mobilizer as ex-president Barack Obama. You can launch a blog or podcast and preach about bad leadership in your community. You can set up a school online like Khan Academy. You can do many things to make more money in 2022 by touching more lives and creating a huge impact. All you have to keep at the back of your mind is that making more money is not for your personal ego trip.
7. Why do I want to make more money in 2022? As I said in the paragraph above, you have to keep at the back of your mind that making more money is not for your personal ego trip. If you want to make more money in 2022, you must have a big “Why” that transcends the mundane. You don’t want to make more money because you want to buy a Rolls Royce, build a more enormous mansion or buy an Island all for yourself. You need a powerful “Why” because the more powerful your “Why,” the more resilient you’ll be to withstand adversity when the going gets tough. If your “Why” is weak, you’ll give up when you meet your first obstacle or suffer a minor setback. A “Why” such as impacting more lives, making the world a better place, and being of service to humanity are the kinds of “Why” that stand the test of time. Create a powerful “Why” to guide your journey, and you’ll make more money in 2022.
Paul Uduk is the Book Writing Clinic (BWC) creator, seeking to groom 1 million authors with thriving expert empires all over Africa. He is also the creator of IBMer, a complete program that shows you how to build online assets and businesses. He is the author of seven books, including Bridges to the Customer’s Heart, dubbed The Customer Service Bible, which has endorsements from Pascal Dozie (MTN Chairman), Ben Ofungwu (ISN Chairman), Tony Elumelu (UBA Chairman), and Nkechi Obi (GMD Techno Oil). The late internationally acclaimed motivational speaker, Richmond Dayo Johnson, referred to Paul as “One of Nigeria’s most authentic experiential writers.” A trainer par excellence, he’s the founder of Vision & Talent Training Group whose clients include Fortune 500 and some of Nigeria’s most prominent corporations, including Dangote, First Bank, Techno Oil, and Nestoil Group (whose clients include ExxonMobil, Chevron, Shell, Agip, and NNPC, amongst others). Paul has been featured in The Guardian, Vanguard, NTA, SilverBird TV, Business Day, and Success Digest Extra. A Platinum Author at EzineArticles.Com, his E-Product Development Blueprint For Beginners has been published on Medium and downloaded over 1,000 times. You can reach Paul at http://www.pauluduk.com/page, https://ibmcer.com, and https://visionknowledgebase.com.